Why we have to install drip irrigation system in our garden?
- This makes the plant protected from over or under watered.
- In order to save the time
- Drip irrigation using only 15 to 20 % of water compared to conventional watering methods.
- During vacations/ holidays can automate garden watering by drip irrigation system.
- Automated Drip Irrigation
- Semi Automated Drip Irrigation
- Manual Drip Irrigation
Automated Drip Irrigation
In this method we have to install a device along with the drip irrigation setup.this devices contains timer,rain delay setup and child lock options.
In this we can set watering time, duration of watering time then intervals between watering. Only thing is we have to maintain sufficient water level in over head tank.
Setup will turn on the device as per the instructions .once watering complete device will turn off auto maticaly.
Semi Automated Drip Irrigation
In this method we have to install one valve at the tap area. Whenever want to watering the plants we have to set the valve on and have to set the of time every time. Once watering finish valve will automatically turned off.
Manual Drip Irrigation
In this method we have to monitor watering of plants then have to turn off manually once the watering complete.
- Lateral pipe 16mm
- Feed line 4mm
- Hose punch – S punch
- End cap